Have you ever felt like your face was coated with texcote paint? Have you ever been told that with a face like yours, your family would have one less thing to spend money on since your face can be used as a grater for okra, salad etc. Have you ever felt as if every human and stray dog on the street is staring at the bumps on your face? Have you ever waited behind after church service so the deliverance minister can cast out the demons lodged on your face? Have you? No?
These are some of the shit acne sufferers go through every day while all you clear faced people breeze through life.
1. Always told to stop eating all the food that give you a reason to live because they all contain an acne causing component. So you eat this for the rest of your life.
2. There’s always that one white chic, who has had just two pimples in more than two decades who says if you rub yam and some other bullshit on your pimple, it will dry up. So you proceed to empty every damn food in the kitchen on your face
3. When people constantly say you don’t drink enough water
4. People constantly telling you that the reason why you have acne is because you don’t wash your face regularly or your blood is contaminated.
5. People nagging you not to touch your face. Is it your face?
6. People telling you your acne should have cleared at a particular age and then they go on to tell you how weird it is that you still have it.
7. At the risk of not being captured and used as a scarecrow in nearby farms, you slap your face with brown powder till you are crowned King Midas II thinking you look like this…
8. But actually this is what your face looks like
9. Some minutes later, even after priming your entire face to keep the oil at bay, this is what happens.
10. When a random person at church or an event passes you a note telling you to wash your face with ndeuefhfeefn soap, tone with djufgudsghqwksdjdjn and moisturise with your pee.
11. You finally find the magic solution to your pimples and when people ask you what ya using you say…
12. When the pimples resume for a new semester a day after your prescription finishes:
13. When you see someone who had more pimples than you with a clear face.
14. Then you walk up to the person like…
15. When someone with the perfect skin cries like a banshee because a teeny weeny pimple appeared on her face
16. When ‘sympathisers’ ask you if you have used countless drugs, ointments, serums, toners, cleansers and you smile because this is what your dresser looks like.
17. When you see people with incredibly clear and flawless skin and you begin to wonder why bad things happen to good people.
18. But after a while you realise that your skin might never be perfect but you are still drop dead gorg!
Acne can be managed! I have learned to manage mine, reduce blemishes to a minimum by actually adopting a healthy life style and sticking to 95% natural skin care regimen that works and is affordable too! If you want in on this secret, hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org.