I know these days I am bringing controversy over here but we need to talk about these things, right? So let me sell my soul to all you thirsty souls who will crush me with your own views on why some of us older women love younger men aka Ben 10s.
- Fun. They are full of life. They are so much fun you forget about your stressful day at work. They make you forget even that ex-boyfriend of yours who had lots of money but failed you somehow. They bring out that little girl in you, forget about your age and that you have 10 people who are his age reporting to you in the office.
- They go out of their way to fulfil every fantasy you had growing up and as an adult. They can bend, turn and twerk if you know what I mean. They know that you are tired and hungry. They run your bath, prepare a starter before the main course and “dessert.” A massage is a given, to soothe your sore feet from those 6 inch heels that you wear to the office.
- 100% available. They run your personal business. They are available to do your grocery shopping, bring you lunch at work and call you all day to find out how you are doing. These fill up the gaps that the older men leave open. They even notice that you have changed your hairstyle, glasses or are wearing make-up.
- They are never intimidated by your success. As jealous as they may be if they see you chatting with someone your age, they are never intimidated by your money or success. They celebrate with you every milestone that you achieve. These will never downplay you in any kind of way. The only thing that they see in you, is a queen on her throne and the glory surrounding you. They just adore you.
- Friendship. They become like one of your girlfriends. You can share anything and everything with them. You can cry with them and they cry with you. They are happy when you are happy and cheer you up when you come across sad. They know your favourite color that the older man forgot and bought you those green shoes you hate so much. You can go shopping for your clothes and have them hold your bag while waiting to see if the dress shows all those curves.
- They pay attention to detail. They notice whenever there is a change around you, be it the house or you bought a new neck piece. Like I said, they fill in those gaps that the older age group leave open. We do not have to ask if something is the right fit, make or suits us. They just let their mouths loose with compliments.
- We want to be young again. Yes I said it. We just need to see if we are still relevant in the market and if we are still attractive. We just want that assurance. The rest of it is your business, we do not care what you think.
It is a pity though that we do not have the guts to introduce them to our homes and we end up fighting because they feel we are ashamed of them. They are a good distraction and give us too much fun.
Why then shouldn’t we date them?
Image via The Trent