1. The official neighbourhood ‘baiday’ party that every Ajekpako attended
One Fanta, One Coke, One Sprite, One Ginger Ale. Plus popcorn (aka guguru), groundnut and chin-chin. BUT NO CAKE!
2. All the games Ajekpako kids got to enjoy
3. When it is 4 p.m. and you hear ‘War Start’ in the neighbourhood
I cannot come and go and carry last in ‘War’!
4. Stunting in that your elder brother’s clothes, which you know that your younger siblings will also inherit from you
Management 101 lesson straight from the streets!
5. When you finish watching ‘Kick Boxer’ and ‘American Ninja Part 2’ and you want to do ‘Splitting’ and ‘Kung-Fu’ with your siblings
Thank God no one suffered spinal cord injuries!
6. Every Ajekpako kid’s role models
No time for Ben Carson, Bill Gates and all those bookworms!
7. All the movies you get to watch during long vacation
The best days of our lives!
8. On Saturday, when it is time to watch ‘Wrestlemania’ and ‘Telly Match’, and your mother gives you work to do at home
You don’t mean me well!
9. All the Ajekpako kids when an Ajebutter mistakenly passes through the neighbourhood
Savage mode activated!
10. The ‘painment’ when it is Christmas and they haven’t bought ‘Christmas clothes’ for you
Ohhhhh, wazzaldis na! After I came first all through.
11. The official Father Christmas during every Christmas party in the area
Father Christmas that cannot even eat three square meals will now come and be dashing children Christmas gifts!
12. The ‘mother’ of all games that confirms your credibility as AjekpakoConfam Ibile! LocalityOnPoint!
13. When you go out on the street and a stranger calls you, but you remember the story of losing your ‘blockos’ when a stranger touches you
God forbid. I cannot come and go and lose my prick at a tender age!
14. That time you collect strong beating from your opponent during street fight, but you cannot give up because everyone is calling you ‘Bruce Lee’
Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee, Fight, Fight!
15. How you stare at money on the ground and wonder whether you will really turn into yam when you touch it
The story fit be lie sha!