1. When your neighbor tells you about MMM for the first time but you are not interested.
Carry your wahala and go.
2. Two days later, he comes back to disturb you with the gospel of MMM.
Bros, I no dey do o…na by force?
3. But few weeks later, you see him in a brand new car and he tells you he bought it with MMM money!
4. Then you enter your house, and wonder whether to join MMM or not.
Spirit of the Most High, direct your son at this moment.
5. Then you decide to borrow money from your relatives to put into MMM.I must ‘hammer’ before New Year.
6. How you pray to Jesus after you have ‘Provided Help’.
My father, my Lord, please don’t let MMM disappoint me.
7. One month later, you indicate to ‘Get Help’ and receive a call from someone about to pay you.
Yes, Yes…now I can shame all my enemies.
8. How you spend your first MMM money.
Life is good, aswear!
9. Then you decide the money is enough for you, but the devil and mammy water tell you to invest more.
I know what to do.
10. How you show off when you get the second MMM payment.Swagger too frosh… Dripping Sauce.
11. Then you sell off your family land and withdraw all your money from the bank to invest more into MMM.
I must become a millionaire overnight.
12. When it is time to get paid, you receive a message from the admin of the website that your money is temporarily frozen.
My enemies have finally caught up with me.
13. You try to log onto the website a few weeks later but it is still the same message that is showing.
Is this how my world ends?
14. So you go to sleep feeling betrayed by MMM.
But I trusted you, MMM!
15. Then you wait for that person that introduced you to MMM so you will deal with him.
Enemy of progress…today na today!
16. How you dodge all your creditors after MMM got ‘K-leg’.
They will not see me at all.
17. How you react when someone else brings a message about another Ponzi scheme for you to invest in.
Get thee behind me, agent of mammy-water!
Latest posts by Baruu Sneh (see all)
- 8 Ways To Organize A Successful Wedding In This Recession - April 7, 2017
- The Fine Art Of Seeking Social Media Validation - April 3, 2017
- 8 Ways To Spot A Potential Heartbreaker - March 31, 2017