The following Community Rules apply to all comments on this site, including, but not limited to, all text, images and website links.
These Community Rules are intended to highlight and supplement some of the terms and conditions set forth in our Terms and Conditions page.
This site is not responsible for any comment users post. We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, move, or delete any content submitted by users, in our sole discretion, without notice, including but not limited to the following reasons:
- Do not post obscene, hateful, offensive, defamatory, abusive or harassing material.
- Do not post junk mail, pyramid schemes, chain letters or advertisements.
- Do not engage in personal attacks.
- Vulgar and insulting nicknames will be removed. Nicknames attempting to impersonate other users will be removed.
- Do not post anyone’s telephone number, street address. or any other personal information.
- Do not post an e-mail address belonging to another person.
- Do not post information that encourages criminal activity of any kind, or any statements that may give rise to civil liability.
- If you post a link to another site, please provide a brief explanation of where the link goes as a courtesy to other users.
- Do not attempt to impersonate other users, site staff or any other person.
- Do not post the same message in multiple locations on the site.
- Respectful debate and opposing opinions are welcome, but please behave courteously and responsibly. Members who go against this will be banned from commenting on the site for two  weeks as punishment. Repeat offenders will be banned permanently from the platform.
- If you have a issue or question regarding our administrative policies or actions, contact us via hello [at] thenakedconvos [dot] com.
- Keep your messages on topic for the particular discussion you are involved in.
- Do not use multiple account nicknames in one discussion.
- All public contributions are the opinions of the contributors only and do not represent the opinions of The Naked Convos as an organisation.